Terms and Conditions
# Terms and Conditions
Sterling Automotive Design Ltd Terms & Conditions of Business
(NOTHING IN THIS DOCUMENT SHALL RESTRICT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER)
1. Your agreement with us: When you sign the order form, you accept the terms and conditions set out in this document. Please read
this document carefully and if there is anything you do not understand, or may not agree with, you can contact Sterling
Automotive Design Ltd. If you wish to rely on any amendment or addition to the Agreement, you should ensure it is confirmed in
writing. If we agree any variation in the goods to be supplied, this shall be deemed to be an amendment to the order rather than a
new agreement. As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you
must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are unhappy with.
a. You must provide us with any information we need to comply with money laundering legislation and guarantee the accuracy
of the information so supplied.
b. Definitions - 'We' or 'Us' refers to Sterling Automotive Design Ltd as the seller of the goods described on the order form. 'You'
refers to the customer as the purchaser of the goods described on the order form. 'Goods' refers to the goods being ordered
and supplied as detailed on the order form.
c. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering our Goods, you agree to be bound by the Terms and
Conditions set out here as these are the terms in which we sell all goods.
d. You can only purchase Goods from the website if you are at least 18 years old.
2. Goods: The description of the Goods is as set out within our website or other forms of advertisement available.
a. We endeavour to ensure that all information including the specifications and finance availability are accurate. Whilst we make
every effort to display correct information, we are aware that errors may occur occasionally. We are not able, therefore, to
guarantee the accuracy of all information especially when given to us by third parties.
b. If you do require clarification of some information you have seen on our website, please email us at **[email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)**. This does not affect your statutory rights.
c. Where Goods have been specifically made to your requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or
specification you provide is accurate and correct.
d. All Goods which Sterling Automotive advertise on any of its websites or via any other advertising methods, are subject to
e. We may be required to make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety
requirement, however if this occurs, we will notify you of these changes.
3. Basis of Sale: The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
a. Should an order which has been submitted via our website or other advertising methods be rejected for any reason, we will try
to tell you the reason why without undue delay.
b. We outline the order process on the website. We recommend that you check and amend any errors as you move through the
ordering process and without fail before you submit your order. It is your responsibility to check that you have ordered the
Goods and paid correctly on all occasions.
c. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
d. Unless agreed by the customer and the supplier in writing, no variation of the contract can be made after it has been entered,
this includes description of the Goods, fees or otherwise.
e. These Terms and Conditions apply only to a contract entered by you as a consumer. Should this not be the case, you must
inform us immediately so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you. For
example, a business customer requiring better rights as a business.
4. Price and Payment:
a. We will outline the price of the Goods, any additional delivery, or other charges at the date of the order,
b. At the time of the order, prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable,
c. Before despatch of Goods can take place, you must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details.
5. Delivery: We will deliver the Goods to the delivery address provided by you within the agreed period or, failing any agreement,
without undue delay.
a. Due to the nature of our business and the products we sell, delivery times may vary depending on levels of stock and which
country you request delivery of the Goods to,
b. We will confirm your expected delivery date with you in writing.
c. If we fail to deliver the Goods within 28 days of the estimated delivery date, you may tell us in writing that you require delivery
within seven days from the date of receipt by us of the notice. If then the Goods are not delivered to you within the seven
days, this Agreement will be cancelled, and any deposit or payments paid will be returned and neither party will have any
further responsibility to the other.
d. If we accept an order for delivery outside England, Wales, or Scotland, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes.
Terms of delivery will be provided to you in writing if this is the case. These Terms, if accepted, form part of the contract.
e. If you fail to take delivery of the Goods at the delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and
f. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them as the Goods will become your responsibility
from the completion of delivery (or collection).
1. Guarantee: We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in line with the contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality,
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the contract; and
c. conform to their description.
It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
2. Limitation of Liability: Unless set out otherwise herein, we limit our liability for any breach of the Agreement (and for any other liability arising out of or connected to the Agreement) to the amount of the purchase price. We expressly exclude all liability for loss of profit, goodwill, or agreements and for any indirect, consequential, or economic loss.
a. The Supplier does not exclude liability for:
i. any fraudulent act or omission.
ii. for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations.
b. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for
i. loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the contract was made,
ii. loss (e.g., loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft, or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
3. Jurisdiction and alternative dispute resolution: The agreement shall be governed by the laws of England. We try to avoid any dispute, so would welcome the opportunity to resolve any comments of dissatisfaction directly in the first instance. However, if you are a consumer and remain dissatisfied with the outcome and explanation we have provided, disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
4. Data Protection: GDPR legislation requires us to have a Data Privacy Notice (see notice on our website) which informs you how we process your data while in our possession. If at any time you wish to opt out of any communication from us or wish for your personal details to be amended or deleted from our records, please email your request to: